Author Topic: Empty Accounts Purge  (Read 6803 times)

Sam

Re: Empty Accounts Purge
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2009, 11:36:21 pm »
Just a reminder that there are 5 days to go until the purge (or 5 days, 23 mins and 40 secs according to Flare's awesome counter :D )

Sam

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 09:33:49 am »
*Purge Complete*

I didn't count how many, sorry :( . I can tell you that we now have 1,389 users.

It may take a few hours for the changes to be reflected on the other parts of the site.

I was thinking of making this a monthly or bi-monthly thing - if we do it regularly, we should keep it all from clogging up.  What do you think?

EDIT: FYI, there are 1,178 users whose post count is 0 (which kinda puts things into perspective I guess, because that gives us just 211 active users who have at least posted once).  Fear not, these guys won't be deleted... for the moment.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 09:40:18 am by Sam »

Offline Flare

• Slitheen
  • I AM THE LAST SURVIVOR
    • View Profile
    • Lionnet
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2009, 03:03:07 pm »
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!

No more spambots

Nice to see so many new members!

Must update VS records thread!

Sam

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2009, 12:29:50 pm »
July's purge is complete.  This will now become a monthly thing, without any warning.  So if you don't confirm your e-mail address by the 1st of the next month after registering, your account will be *DELETED*.

(...anyone spot the cyberman reference there? No? Too soon?)

Some trivia:  Around 46 non-active members were deleted.  One of the usernames that caught my eye was 'ilovejewellleryeeha'.  Original, to say the least :)

Next purge is due at: 1st August 2009

(PS I know it's blatantly not the 1st of July, but I forgot until now. So sue me :P )
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 12:32:21 pm by Sam »