Author Topic: The Steel In The Snow  (Read 52276 times)

Offline Zeg

• The Doctor
    • View Profile
Re: The Steel In The Snow
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 04:46:46 pm »
A young woman collided with Mr. and Mrs. Witherspoon, nearly knocking Mrs. Witherspoon to the ground.

Offline Ann

• Jagrafess
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 07:40:46 pm »
Catherine ran into a couple out for a walk, with such force that she nearly knocked the lady over.
"Oh, I'm so sorry."  She looked over her shoulder.  Again, she didn't seem to be following.  "Are you okay?"

Offline rosefan42

• Cyberman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2008, 09:08:08 pm »
Briggitte ran into a quiet park, hoping to get there in time. Suddenly, she ran into a couple and a young girl, who all seemed to have fallen over at the same time.
"Oh, sorry..."she said, picking herself up and offering a hand to the younger girl.
We are ready. So so ready.
<object width="512" height="400"><param name="movie" value="http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/external/player.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="FlashVars" value="playlist=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ebbc%2Eco%2Euk%2Fdoctorwho%2Fplaylists%2Fmisc%2Fvideo%2F11th%

Offline Zeg

• The Doctor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2008, 01:37:52 pm »
Mr. Witherspoon glared at Catherine, "Young woman, do you mind looking where you are going! I'll have you know that my wife is with child."

"That's alright Elijah, no harm done." said Mrs. Witherspoon, smiling at Catherine.

Just then another woman ran into them, "Whatever is the matter with people today?" said Elijah, "Is common courtesy a thing of the past?"

Offline Ann

• Jagrafess
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2008, 04:49:54 pm »
"I'm so sorry, and congratulations."  She glanced behind her again.  "But I think we should leave now."
That clanking noise was still there, but it didn't seem quite as loud any more.

Offline Zeg

• The Doctor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2008, 05:57:42 pm »
"Young woman, my wife and I are out for an evening's constitutional, we don't need your advice on our comings or goings." said Elijah haughtily.

Offline Magz

• The Doctor
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2008, 06:03:30 pm »
Mattie thought she could hear raised voices from close by. As she made her way down a small dark alleyway, a shadowy figure suddenly loomed above her...

She gasped as a very rough looking man stepped in front of her. She could see the glint of light on metal.

The man leered at her and laughed cruelly.

"Now wot 'av we 'ere then?" As he stepped towards her she could just make out a deep scar that marred what would have otherwise been a fairly handsome face.

"Please! I am lost! Leave me be sir I beg of you!" she pleaded with him.

"Oh, you'll be begging alright girl..." he laughed again.

As he approached her, he drew a knife. Mattie backed away, but felt something cold and hard  behind her.

The man before her looked upwards above her head, the smile vanishing from his face...

« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 06:13:19 pm by Megan Smith »

Be Ready

Offline Earth Defence

• Keeper of the Timeline
  • Dalek
  • Be Ready
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2008, 06:57:08 pm »
The lady pressed a button on her watch and spoke to herself. "Remember, we need as many as we can alive. Preferably intelligent ones."

Offline Magz

• The Doctor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2008, 04:03:27 pm »
The man in front of Mattie turned pale. He seemed to be frozen to the spot. Mattie glanced behind her to see what he was looking at and she caught her breath in shock...

Be Ready

Offline Zeg

• The Doctor
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2008, 06:54:05 pm »
Adam, Laura and Susie appeared on a snowy street in a flash of sparkly blue light.

"Here we are." he said, "The 27th century. Hmm it seems a little chillier than I remember."

Offline Magz

• The Doctor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2008, 07:27:11 pm »
Laura felt a sudden chill. She looked around herself frowning worriedly. The chill she felt had nothing to do with the temperature though...

Be Ready

Offline Zeg

• The Doctor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2008, 07:32:56 pm »
"Weather control must be on the blink" said Adam, "the 27th century is not normally this cold. In fact, thanks to global warming it's quite balmy."

Offline Magz

• The Doctor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2008, 07:49:06 pm »
Laura looked around her. "I don't think this is the 27th century Adam... more like Dicken's London."

Be Ready

Offline Zeg

• The Doctor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2008, 08:01:19 pm »
"It's a theme park Laura." said Adam, "A Queen Ann theme park. After all the 17th century was a thousand years prior to the 27th."

Offline Earth Defence

• Keeper of the Timeline
  • Dalek
  • Be Ready
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2008, 08:18:40 am »
The Lady turned a corner and saw 3 people, dressed in futuristic clothing and discussing something advidly. "Looks like time-travellers - they'll be useful. We need more Shades." She approached, carefully covering her wrist with her sleeve when she saw his travelling device,

"Good day," she smiled pleasantly.